141) The 7 Sins of Rome
11) The 7 Sins of Rome (Rev 18:1-24):
1) "The fruits that thy soul lusted after" - world wide trade in artefacts, and dainty and goodly things.
2) pretentious religious music, in the case of Orthodoxy (a daughter of Rome) this takes the form of chanting not singing. Chanting heresy is supposed to fool you into thinking it is holy. etc.
3) craftsman - idols, church finery etc
4) millstone - the mass bread
5) candle burning rituals
6) bride and groom - marriage falsely termed a sacrament
7) thy sorceries - the witchcraft of her heresies and practices.