Top 150 Orthodox Heresies.
142) The Orthodox Sanhedrin heresy - Judaism is based on the beliefs of Korah, that the 70 Sanhedrin and others had the same powers to create law as Moses. This heresy is repeated in Orthodoxy but with bishops and traditions that in effect become church law and so called "infallible".
Angel heresies: x3.
141) A cherry-picking form of The Judaizing heresy - they cherry pick the old law now quote "done away" as if the old testament is there for them to pick and choose laws, and create a new syncretic faith (which is exactly what they have done). What is different about Orthodoxy is (unlike most Judaizing cults) the laws they cherry pick from Mosaic Law are blended with traditions that are entirely anti Mosaic Law (like leavended wine and bread in communion) and even aspects of antisemitism. They do not seem to understand old law was done away, was draconian ("that neither we nor our fathers could bear" - Peter) we do not pick, choose and reinvent bits to keep now, like "holy beards" or golden artifacts in the temple.
142) They deny the character of the new covenant which is freedom - the new covenant is characterised by freedom in Christ, they adopt the most draconian concepts of the old Mosaic Covenant (described as done away) in order to bring believers in the new covenant era into religious bondage to clockwork religious concepts like keeping a plethora of feasts. In Christ we have freedom about days (Rom 16) and we have freedom in food (Col 2:21) what is more the imposed fast days and food regulations break another of Christs teachings - to keep your fasting a secret.
143) They deny the Millennium Kingdom - as far as my studies go so far, the Eastern Orthodox religion are amillennialist in their theology, probably because they cannot stand the thought Jesus will return, reign here, sweep away the fake sacerdotalist ministry, and rule with those who would not take the mark of the beast. In other words the Eastern Orthodox fake ministry will be swept away.
144) Candles lighting - are considered sacrifices to Mary and saints. Mentioned in Rev 18 as sins of the Whore of Babylon. More ritualism and churchianity practices instead of an ongoing relationship with God.
145) The liturgical year - the cycle of liturgical seasons, feast days, including celebrations of saints, to be observed in a display of foolish clockwork religiosity, having portions of Scripture to be read out like robots either in an annual cycle or in a cycle of several years.
146) Canon Law - an admixture of truth and heresy that to the Orthodox has more authority than the new testament.
147) Cathedrals - God's Cathedral in Acts was to be in nature by a river. Building big church buildings is largely an insult to the poor.
148) Leavened Bread & alcoholic wine in the eucharist - the evidence of scripture would suggest the wine and bread were both unleavened.
149) Nepsis linked with Catharsis: Parallels could likely be made between nepsis and Jewish devekut. showing yet another Talmudic type root of Orthodox whoredom with religions. Both nepsis and catharsis have elements of truth but were systematized in links with monastic religious pretentions.
150) Forbidding to interpret and have doctrines on the Book of Revelation - a clear attempt to hide from the Orthodox the evidence that Orthodoxy is a daughter of the Mother of Harlots. note... when Orthodoxy itself does interpret Revelation they seem to make one heresy after another - the woman in Rev 12 is Mary instead of Israel, they are amillennial, they claim the presence of incense in heaven means it is a divine directive to intoxicate church goers with clouds of it.