EASTERN ORTHODOX HERESIES
AS A LIST:
TEXT BOX 1:
1) They deny the Holy Trinity - Theosis adds to the Trinity.
2) A false gospel by which we are saved.
3) A fake bible .
4) Apostolic Succession 1 - (hand-me-down power)
5) That Orthodoxy is a church .
6) That the Orthodox Church is Infallible .
7) The Titular Head - the Orthodox Pope .
8) They deny literal Everlasting Hell fire .
9) Murder and violence. They believe in killing in wars. Yet pretend to be pacifist .
10) Traditions of men .
TOP 20 . Mariolatry .
11) Mary gives grace to believers for salvation. .
12) Mary is a mediator between God and man.
13) They Pray to Mary
14) They say Mary can hear millions of prayers and answer them,
15) The Dormition of Mary.
16) Theotokos = Mother of God to many .
17) They make icons of Mary,
18) Mary never had "original sin", and was sinless.
19) The perpetual virginity of Mary.
20) That Mary is the Queen of Heaven.
21) The Orthodox Church is nothing like the original church .
22) Ridden with religious rites and rituals .
23) Clockwork "worship" by rote in the Liturgy (not in the Spirit worship).
24) Heathen Calendars are part of the Faith (worse than Catholics on this):
25) Shrines (at home)
26) Icons, and other idols (yes this includes high relief and statues) .
27) Idolizing or worshipping of the Nicene Creed :
28) They have a sacreligious attitude toward the Holy Ghost.
29) MASSIVE numbers of Schisms, divisions and even sects (repeated) TOP 100 Schisms .
30) They deny Sola Scriptura .
TOP 40 . PROOFS THEY PREACH A FALSE GOSPEL.
31) Salvation by Works . ( salvation )
32) A 2nd Priesthood offering up physical sacrifices : Nicolaitanism.
33) That Jesus achieved the resurrection of souls in his death and resurrection, not washing away our sins and total justification.
That is.... Forgiveness of sin through Calvary denied - On Calvary Jesus earned the resurrection of the just and the unjust (so Jesus died to damn billions of people people) specifically not our salvation.
34) That the sin of mankind was purged in the incarnation (thus not Calvary).
Reconciliation - and the Hypostatic Union -
35) That salvation is found only in Orthodoxy :
36) Metousiosis - or "holy cannibalism" .
37) Chrismation .
38) Triple Baptism .
39) Born Again - heretical definition .
40) They are (therefore) not part of the new and better covenant .
TOP 50: PROOFS THEY PREACH A FALSE GOSPEL.
40) They deny the imputation of the righteousness of Christ to the believer, and the concept of "The Lord our righteousness."
41) Priests forgive sins .
43) Confession & Child confession to priests . (child)
44) Exorcism - you go through an exorcism with the baptism and chrismation ceremonies.
45) Epiklesis - invocation of the Holy Ghost to partake in the sin of the mass - blasphemy! (a separate issue from Metousiosis)
46) Catechumen (differs from Catholicism)
47) The meaning of the Greek word for GRACE changed : & "believe in"
48) The multiplying of sacraments .
49) Apostolic Succession 2 (that salvation powers are passed on)
TOP 60. PROOFS THEY PREACH A FALSE GOSPEL.
51) Repentance "saves"
52) Deflection - deliberate subterfuge away from the Gospel = They deny Christ died as a substitute sacrifice & They deny Jesus was a ransom sacrifice .
52) False Christs - They say they "become a Christ" in Chrismation!
53) Superfluous doctrines for salvation.
54) Salvation by sin :
55) Theosis 2 (that deification is part of a process of salvation)
56) Ethereal Toll Houses & salvation .
57) Ancestral sin - the heresy of semi-pelagianism .
58) The Divine Liturgy . ( the sacerdotal aspect )
59) Their clergy are witches - include Top 3 witches in the world according to Orthodoxy.
60) Two gospels save. (the oxymoronic Orthodox view they are the only way of salvation, but do not want to judge others preaching an opposite gospel. Evangelicals do not do that, we have ONE Gospel of salvation only)
TOP 70: PRAYER ISSUES & ACTUAL SALVATION.
61) Praying for the dead .
62) The dead can pray for you !
63) Praying to the dead .
64) Mary as Co-Mediator, Co-Redemptrix, hears/answers millions, giving of grace that contributes to salvation.
65) Hesychasm -
66) Aerial Toll House prayers -
67) All saints day
68) The Communion of Saints = including quote
69) The Repose of souls of the dead
70) The Orthodox Prayer of Absolution (also for the Dying) :
and Orthodox Extreme Unction or "The Last Rites".
TOP 80: 10 proofs that Eastern Orthodoxy is a Sex Cult.
71) They commit Adultery by misinterpreting "porneia" in Matthew 5:32 as post marital adultery and a legitimate reason to divorce and remarry:
72) They commit Adultery by the rule of "economy" (oikonomia):
73) Adultery by "He causes her to commit adultery".
74) No marriage vows -
75) Adultery justified under Antinomianism
76) That Marriage is a sacrament.
77) Invested Authority to marry a couple:
78) They do not properly teach to keep virginity before marriage.
79) Forcefully giving your daughter in marriage: - no emancipation .
80) Banning women from the entire Mount Athos Peninsula - sexism.
**) RESEARCH - did the Orthodox ever execute adulterers? Henry VIII and Calvin believed in doing this, never grasping John 8:7.
**) Unbiblical annulments of marriages (like Catholicism) ?
TOP 90 : (Other distinctly Orthodox) .
81) Grave desecration & Funeral extortion racket .
82) No belief in mortal sin (works of the flesh) :
83) Filioque issues : eg extraneous baptismal requirement.
84) Long haired priests (Gurus not Christians)
85) The Jesus Prayer - Vain repetitions in prayer .
86) Exorcisms of babies : (child) You must go through an exorcism to get saved!!! And have Satan cast out if you!
87) No singing or music, chanting only, no sitting down .
88) The Miracle of Holy Fire .
89) The prayer rope
90) The descent into Hell of Christ,
TOP 100: Contentious Issues:
91) Canonization in Orthodoxy is called "Glorification to sainthood"
93) Renunciation of Errors (in Chrismation ceremonies)
94) Oversimplification of the character of God: (God is love = no Hell etc)
95) 40 Day "Churching" of a baby
96) Economy, Economia - discretionary deviation from the letter of the law
97) Symphonia heresy - when their fake church sees it as practical to compromise with the state in order to survive / thrive by sinning.
98) Many modern Orthodox consider the Pope "a bishop".
99) Graded churches in authority.
100) The Three hierarchs (three heretics actually). refers to.
TEXT BOX 2:
101) They kept the bible from the people for over 1,000 years -
102) The definition of heresy -
103) A Personal relationship Mary and saints (spiritism)
104) Holy Orders
105) Call no man father .
106) Prostration, and bowing
107) Anathema 1 (ceremonies)
108) Prayer Books
109) The Cycle of Prayer (daily, and yearly)
110) A Personal relationship Mary and saints (spiritism)
TOP 120. Churchianity.
111) Giving toddlers alcohol. (child)
112) Calendarization of lifestyle
113) Uniforms, - crowns, mitres etc.
114) Sycophancy to political figures, kings and queens.
115) Fasting before men
116) Many Extraneous baptismal requirements / doctrines
117) Godparent indoctrinators .
118) Baby exorcisms. (child)
119) False new identity. (child)
120) Holy water power. (repeat?)
121) Priests, Bishops and monks having long hair
122) Indoctrination of children . (child)
123) Denial of the true church in hiding - (that the church must always be big and visible - this is related to Apostolic Succession)
124) Deliberately Clouding of "The Weightier matters of the Law"
125) Spiritual Whoredom -
126) Council of Ephesus 430 Canon 6 decreed deposition from clerical office or excommunication for those who did not accept the Council's decrees.
127) Forgeries? (see last sections of TOP 10)
128) By there own admission their church was heavily infiltrated by the KGB and they believe still is by the FSB (Putin's equivalent).
130) Liturgy and restriction of languages -
TOP 140. various (authority issues).
131) Orthodoxy is the most oxymoronic faith in the world -
132) The Heresy of swearing oaths .
133) Ruled over by Pharisees .
134) The Forgery of History .
135) Incense thuribles -
136) Fake miracles - holy fire is just one
137) Bogus hierarchy / pyramid system
138) Orthodox false prophets (Pseudo-Pentecostalism) .
139) Ecumenicalism -
140) Their version of the Talmud . The corporate Traditions, rituals, inventions of men.
141) The 7 Sins of Rome (Rev 18:1-24):
142) Forgery of history & many other things: TOP 10
143) That icons, saints bones, artifacts, relics "work miracles"
144) The Anathemas - (eg of the synod Constantinople):
145) Religious Colonialism by land buying / grabbing.
146) Infallible traditions of the church in general (repeat?)
147) Churches being autocephalous and non autocephalous
Angel heresies: x3.
148) That angels are superior in nature and intelligence to man
149) Unprovable Angelic order (tagmata):
150) In the Orthodox worship, every Monday is dedicated to the angels.
TOP 160. Church plus State Oppression.
152) Serfdom :
154) Crypto-converts: enforced pseudo conversion :
155) They are spiritual drunkards (repeat?)
156) Orthodoxy is an Anachronistic Faith (see also Oxymoronic Faith)
157) Ethno-Phyletism issues:
158) Movable doctrines
159) "All your sins will be forgiven if you go out on The Crusade" (repeat?)
160) The persecution. imprisonment, murder, torture and banishment of real Christians. (also sin of Anti-Protestantism)
161) A cherry-picking form of The Judaizing heresy
162) They deny the character of the new covenant which is freedom
163) They deny the Millennium Kingdom .
164) Candle lighting ,
165) The liturgical year - (repeat?)
166) Canon Law . The Canons of the Council of Nicea, and Nicene Creed (325) (and other Creeds) contain much heresy, yet are treated as if on a par with scripture.
167) Cathedrals . ("church" buildings in general) the slippery slope of the word "church" in Greek from the body of believers into bricks and mortar.
168) Leavened Bread & alcoholic wine in the eucharist .
169) Nepsis linked with Catharsis:
170) Forbidding to interpret and have doctrines on the Book of Revelation -
171) TOP 100 Fake Saints :
172) The church tradition (and thus infallible) that Cremation destroys the soul.
173) Orthodox Christian (or Christian) should or must be buried in consecrated ground .
174) False man made burial rites of no importance .
175) The (so called) Church may deny a burial on Orthodox land to those who have committed a sin such as blasphemy, suicide, denial of their faith etc.
176) The ovum of Mary must definitely have been used in Christ's conception.
177) Beards and the clergy -
178) Female deacons (also nuns, abbesses etc,)
179) Mystification of doctrine:
180) The "laity"
TOP 190. (in progress)
181) The strange tradition of "Crowning" in marriages.
182) Hank Hanegraaff and the Fifty Fifty Cult:
183) Evolutionism is taught by many .
184) Homosexuality is accepted by many as "biblical" (however this subject is generally a strong point of Orthodoxy, not a weakness, as is testified by the 330,000 Orthodox men imprisoned and even tortured in the country of Georgia for opposing aggressive homosexual propaganda that they feltundemined their family values)
185) Very Low Corruption Perception Index .
186) Ecumenicalism (repeat?)
187) Moveable Doctrine (repeat?)
190) Sabbath issue (Orthodoxy may be clear on this)
191) TOP 10 "Holy" Witchcraft - paraphernalia, gesticulations, incantations etc
192) TOP 10 - "REAL" Holy sites (Biblical but not identified)
193) TOP 10 Relics of persons in the bible :
194) TOP 10 Fake saints relics :
195) TOP 10 Bodies / body parts .
196) TOP 10 Church artifacts:
197) TOP 10 "Fake" Holy Sites .(unbiblical as of human origin)
198) TOP 10 Architecture -
199) TOP 10 Uniforms . (find and erase)
200) TOP 10 Fake miracles .
201) TOP 10 General Artifact relics - (under construction)
202) TOP 10 Sins Shared with (modern) Protestantism
203) TOP 10 Monastic Deceptions.