Top 170 Orthodox Heresies.
161) Cherry-picked Judaizing heresy .
164) Candle lighting ,
165) Parasite priests and bishops - St Paul was a tentmaker, if less of them were freeloaders they might actually have more cash to help widows and orphans "in the number" as the early church did
166) Canon Law . The Canons of the Council of Nicea, and Nicene Creed (325) (and other Creeds) contain much heresy, yet are treated as if on a par with scripture.
167) Cathedrals & church buildings - the early church had none.
The 7 Sins of Rome (Rev 18:1-24):
161) "The fruits that thy soul lusted after" - world wide trade in artefacts, and dainty and goodly things.
162) pretentious religious music, in the case of Orthodoxy (a daughter of Rome) this takes the form of chanting heresy etc.
163) craftsman - idols, church finery etc
164) millstone - the mass bread
165) candle burning rituals
166) bride and groom - marriage falsely termed a sacrament
167) thy sorceries - the witchcraft of her heresies and practices.
Angel heresies: x3.
168) That angels are superior in nature and intelligence to man - wrong as we are the sons of God, they are not.
169) Unprovable Angelic order (tagmata):
170) In the Orthodox worship, every Monday is dedicated to the angels.