Top 90 Orthodox Heresies
TOP 90 : (Other distinctly Orthodox) .
82) No belief in "works of the flesh" : Catholics term this mortal sin.
83) Filioque issues : eg extraneous baptismal requirement.
86) Exorcisms of adults / catechumen / "possession" : see 118) baby & child exorcisms
90) The descent into Hell of Christ, (and "The Harrowing of Hell" doctrine)
Churchianity errors :
81) Liturgical (clockwork) worship. (include also the issue of Latin and Greek only).
( idolatry ) ( church ) ( worship ) ( churchianity ) ( sin )
82) Calendarization of lifestyle by a plethora of "days".
( church ) ( worship ) ( churchianity ) ( sin )
83) Uniforms, crowns, mitres . one answer I was given by an Orthodox believer is that you can buy these crowns second hand on Ebay, and that they are only moderately expensive, and sometimes amount to only "bling" golden artifacts and crowns, not always real gold, only sometimes. I am not sure how the Orthodoxy faithful would react if they knew "the holy artifacts" are in fact often a chintzy show of tacky cheap imitations. ( churchianity ) ( authority ) ( sin )
84) Ritual / rite ridden . ( idolatry ) ( salvation ) ( churchianity ) ( sin )
( sorcery )
85) Fasting before men : So much fasting they are borderline vegan for about half the year! This really does fit in with the commandment not to say "Touch not! Taste not!" . Fast Wednesday and Friday just about all year, so they can disobey Christs commandment to fast in secret. ( churchianity ) ( hypocrisy )
86) Extraneous baptismal requirements / doctrines : (must believe heresy, and an avalanche of more insignificant doctrines "what doth now prevent me?") eg harrowing of hell and deny filioque . ( doctrine ) ( salvation )
87) Godparent indoctrinators . The parents are assigned the duty of indoctrinating their children, but so called "godparents" (found nowhere in scripture) are people assigned the same sinful task. This perhaps also serves as a way to fish outsiders into Orthodoxy by using babies and children to inveigle them into learning Orthodox doctrine. ( indoctrination ) ( people ) ( salvation )
88) Baby exorcisms - it is jaw dropping that anyone baptized into Orthodoxy goes through a plethora of rites amounting to witchcraft ceremonies, including casting Satan out of babies and children. Adult exorcism - where they will even stand on top of people "crushing satan under their feet" like something out the middle ages.
( abuse ) ( salvation - part of baptism and chrismation ceremony )
89) False new identity . when triple baptized into Orthodoxy the person is given a new name, and is given a personal patron saint, so they can calendarize your life on a personal level. A name day is the day on which an Orthodox Christian celebrates the feast of his patron saint. ( indoctrination ) ( sin )
90) Holy water power - the Orthodox believe so called holy water has powers to spiritually clean people and places, and cast out demons. They even do it to their own churches before a person is baptized to increase the impression of their bogus priestly powers. ( ritualism ) ( churchianity ) ( sin - fakery ) ( sorcery )