191) TOP 10 "Holy" Witchcraft - paraphernalia
There are in fact many hundreds of examples of this. For more examples please search through the half of the dictionary on this site called "The Dictionary of Eastern Orthodox Churchianity" which might alternatively have been entitled
Dictionary of Eastern Orthodox religious witchcraft paraphernalia . There are so many witchcraft practices entirely made up by the heretics and religious witches in the fake Eastern Orthodox church, that I found it necessary to split the dictionary about Eastern Orthodoxy in two, one dealing largely with the paraphernalia of religious witchcraft they have invented, such as items of clothing required to be worth in ceremonies, rites and rituals, liturgy items, calendarization items, church architecture, exorcism items etc etc
God in scripture calls the Eastern Orthodox Religion "Triple witchcraft!"
1) He directly calls it sorcery along with Catholicism when he says "for by thy sorceries were all nations deceived." referring in context to the cup of her whoredom, the Orthodox and Catholic mass, where a piece of bread is called God, and they bow the knee to it.
2) Preaching a gospel that includes works is to be "bewitched" Gal 3:1
3) "For rebellion is as the sin of witchcraft"
119) TOP 10 "Holy" Witchcraft paraphernalia :
- potions, powders, items and substances.
1) Mass wine and Mass bread - Without doubt the number 1 witchcraft item of Eastern Orthodoxy is the mass bread and wine, declared sorcery, filthiness and fornication by God himself. The fake cheap magic trick of holy cannibalism, in the blink of an eye, it "turns into God incarnate" It looks, smells, tastes, feels and sounds like bread and wine (because it is!) BUT it is actually God incarnate. it is real leavened wine with water added. This liquid is then subjected to various rites and rituals amounting to sorcery. including the epiclesis blasphemy, when it supposedly becomes Christs entire body. As I understand it the Orthodox say the same thing as Catholics - the wine is not just his blood, but that in every drop is the entire body, blood, soul and divinity of Christ - which you will notice is therefore claiming they take it literally, but saying something different.. The bread is put into the wine then fed to people on a spoon, perhaps to stop people dropping crumbs and "standing on Jesus". The clergy however take "the elements" separately.
2) Holy Chrism . The magic potion used to bring eternal life, possessed only by Orthodox priests, containing a tiny presence of original chrism from the apostles (ridiculous) plus dozens of ingredients, and then zapped into power by rites and rituals of only top rank orthodox wizards (mere priests and ordinary bishops don't have "the power"). Unholy chrism is possessed by the Catholics, as it has not had the right magic trick rituals done over it, but "real" clergy.
3) Holy water : water empowered by the incantations of fake clergy, that has the same effect as nitric acid on demons. Evil priests impart the power for the water to bless ordinary mortals.
4) High relief crucifixes : If these were ordinary Catholic style crucifixes the Orthodox believes they would be idols, but they are only high relief, so everything is ok. They are Holy, that means set apart for God, often made of gold or silver (like Saint Peter said he had none of),. Blessed with the right rituals, rites and incantations by the right bishops, they are even more effective against all evil spirits. Being made of gold may also increase their power.
5) Incense thuribles : Incense hurling power weapon against demons. Used in tandem to increase the pseudo holy power in rituals to impart anathema on people (voodoo). Helps to cast demons out of church walls. (powder)
6) Sign of the cross : hand sign that makes demons quiver and shake. Makes heresy holy. Russian old style Orthodox believers were executed or imprisoned for refusing the new hand position, (magic by gesture alone considered high form of witchcraft.)
7) Myrrh dripped from icons: The myrrh that drips from icons has special powers to heal physical illnesses, and can cure atheists of their atheism. It is not even myrrh, and yet is myrrh. Copies of the icons absorb the power of the original icon. It often drips out of idols of Jesus (God in the flesh).
8) Candles :
9) Prayer rope :
10) Mantra power - The Jesus prayer mantra : nag God into obeying you. Combined with the hesychasm (similar to Buddhist meditation) increases its mantric power and terrifies demons even worse than the "ordinary" Jesus prayer mantra.
10) Holy Chanting :
11) Magic uniforms, based on the fashions of the Roman Empire (thus splattered with human blood) and imbued with power from rites and rituals.
12) An exorcism - as going through an exorcism is part of a babies baptism service, and an adult convert getting baptized, the Eastern Orthodox believe you cannot be born again without undergoing a baptism, or that such is usual. The exorcism itself is utter witchcraft rites and rituals!
separate anointing oils .
gesticulations - note a new hand gesture was introduced into Russia which you could be killed or imprisoned for , if you contradicted it and opposed it, The reforms were by Patriarch Nikon of Moscow between 1652 and 1666. After 1685 = you could be executed.
Frankly this sign use is not only not in the bible, but it is used at the level of a Wicca hand gesture as it is often used to pseudo validate pure blasphemy and heresy (magic by the use of hand signals and incantations alone is considered a advanced form of witchcraft)
Incantations (hocus-pocus). (under construction)
research the following in regards to orthodoxy....
alchemy, astrology - disguised as calendarization, horoscopes, augury, devilry. diabolism. divination, enchantment, exorcism, illusion. incantation. legerdemain, magnetism, necromancy, occultism, power, prediction, soothsaying, sorcery, spell, superstition, taboo, thaumaturgy, trickery. voodoo (cursing people = bogus anathema ceremonies/rituals/incantation). witchcraft, wizardry, sortilege, fortune-telling, hocus-pocus, putting hexes on people
Hand signals and gestures, hand wavings, beckonings. pointings, hand signs (they even say they have the very finger John the Baptist identified Jesus as the Lamb of God with) that amount to witchcraft and sorcery by sleight of hand, prestidigitation, cardistry, trickster fingers, religious misdirection, manipulations, related to hypnotism, equivocation, Equivoque, Psychokinesis, assaults disguised as casting out devils, magic wand croziers, etc. especially related to the blasphemies of the Orthodox mass, casting out devils etc.
linked to church services similar to seances