27) The Nicene Creed
The Nicene Creed Idol:
The Canons of the Council of Nicea, and Nicene Creed (325) (and other Creeds) contain much heresy, yet are treated as if on a par with scripture.
( authority ) (LAW)
The Nicene Creed is in practical terms worshipped and is an idol to Orthodoxy and Catholics. It actually becomes the "centerpiece" of their theology instead of the new testament, but it is directly involved with two mega heresies:
1) It is connected to the Catholic and Orthodox Messiah - Emperor Constantine. Just as the Jews chose Barabbas they chose Constantine as their model. He was a butcher, murderer and fake Christian.
2) It is linked to canons, which remove the ambiguity that might just make some of the terms acceptable, and interprets them in heretical forms.
SO CALLED 12 POINTS OF THE NICENE CREED:
The twelve points of the Apostles creed are as follows: :
1. I believe in God, the Father almighty, Creator of heaven and earth. :
2. I believe in Jesus Christ, his only Son, our Lord. :
8. I believe in the Holy Spirit, :
what they do not say is "believe in" means to "trust in and rely upon" for your salvation, not works or priestcraft.
3. He was conceived by the power of the Holy Spirit
and born of the Virgin Mary. :
4. He suffered under Pontius Pilate,
was crucified, died, and was buried. :
5. He descended into hell. (this can heresy when expounded)
On the third day he rose again. :
The expression "gospel by which we are saved" is not in the Creed. It is my belief this renders the Creed (along with other things) 3rd rate theology, as the later word "church" thus is not given substance or definition.
6. He ascended into heaven
and is seated at the right hand of God the Father Almighty. :
7. He will come again to judge the living and the dead. :
8. I believe...... in 9. the holy catholic Church, their version is heresy)
the communion of saints, : (their version is heresy)
10. the forgiveness of sins, :
11. the resurrection of the body, :
12. and the life everlasting. : Amen.